Hello, Blogging world! This is my official second blog as well as my friends Hunter and Travis' first. We will be doing some reviews and stuff pretty soon, and I will be talking about some gaming news also. Hunter, Travis, and I will not be able to post much because we are still in the middle of the school year (Hunter and I are in 6th grade, and Travis is in 10th). But if you have some review requests and we happen to have those games or have enough money to buy them we will try to get a review on whatever you request as soon as possible. We only do N64, Wii, and Xbox 360 reviews. Here are our e-mails if you want to request something:
Wii: tman360@gmail.com
Xbox 360: stukasinferno@gmail.com
N64: thelegendofzeldaman@gmail.com
Hopefully you enjoy this blog, and remember: THIS IS SPARTA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment